What we do
Thank you for your interest in Enterprise Exchange
- Enterprise Exchange empower lives through entrepreneurship
- We recognise that people with additional barriers have what it takes to start up on their own and become their own boss, but are often intimidated by mainstream business support
- Our research led us to run a programme that is practical, inclusive and values confidence building and self-esteem, as much as the practical steps to starting up on your own
- We have over 10 years of experience and have worked with over 5000 people to inspire, teach and mentor them to realise their dreams
- With the right support, self-employment is a fantastic option for ex-offenders restricted by disclosure in the traditional job market, lone parents who can manage their work around childcare and people with mental or physical disabilities who can manage their work around their condition
- Not only do we provide practical business support, but we know it is essential to build confidence and self-esteem for people to flourish
- Our highly qualified and friendly business coaches and case managers, fully understand the barriers our participants face and we use tried and tested techniques to help them overcome the many inner challenges they can come up against
- We are aware that mainstream business support is either too expensive or not fit-for-purpose for your client group, so we work with you to provide and facilitate the training and support required to help individuals empower their lives
- We have an excellent track record of working with our customers, to support those who have experienced barriers to starting their own businesses
- All our participants and partners recognise that Enterprise Exchange believe in and support the individual in their transformation, above and beyond societal expectations
- We are at the forefront of start-up support innovation in the criminal justice system, partnering with the National Offender Management Service, the Centre for Entrepreneurs and The Prisoner Education Trust to take start-up support to the next level.
Who we our proud to work with
We are excited to announce that we were kindly asked by Peter Jones (of Foyne Jones) to be interviewed on his well known podcast. Please see other soundbites of this on our features page.
This is a testimonial from a young man, who came on a course we delivered for the charity Enterprise Junction. After the course he felt more confident and had the tools needed to set up his own business.